The Supreme Court has received the CBSE Class 12th Evaluation Criteria 2021. Students can access the official website, cbse.gov.in, or the exact link provided below to view the detailed tabulation policy.
Students’ marks in Class 10th, 11th, and 12th would be considered in the proportions of 30, 30, and 40% in the full criteria presented. As in 30 percent from 10th grade, 30 percent from 11th grade, and 40 percent from 12th grade. Students can access the full tabulation policy on the CBSE’s official website, cbse.gov.in, or through the direct link provided below.
CBSE Class 12 Evaluation Criteria 2021
The marks earned by students in Class 10th, 11th, and 12th will be considered in the CBSE Class 12th Result 2021. The marks for the Class 12th practical tests, on the other hand, will be kept. Now, there are distinct subjects in class 12th that have varied percentages of Practical and Theory marks. Students should be aware that only the theory component of the exam will be graded using Class 10th and 11th scores.
This is going to be done based on the table given below –
To further explain, consider a student who is taking Physics and Chemistry as subjects. The conceptual and practical portions of the paper are separately worth 70 and 30 points. Let’s say the student received a 30 in practical. Now, to assess the marks out of 70, 30 percent or 21 marks from Class 10th would be considered, 30 percent or 21 marks from Class 11th would be considered, and 40 percent from Class 12th would be considered – as per table 1 parameters.
The case against the CBSE and CISCE will be heard by a two-member bench consisting of Justices A.M. Khanwilkar and Dinesh Maheshwari. The panel will also hear Advocate Anubha Shrivastava Sahai’s petition for the cancellation of all state board exams.
Following the cancellation of the exams, the bench agreed to give CBSE 14 days to offer an alternative mode of assessment for Class 12th students. In turn, the board established a committee to design the CBSE Class 12th evaluation standards. The following are significant changes and issues to consider. Check out the latest updates from the Supreme Court on the CBSE Class 12 Evaluation Criteria and Result 2021.
Important facts to know about the CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 Evaluation Criteria
- CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 would be released by July 31 and schools.
- Moderation of marks, like in Class 10 would also be done based on historical data of the school
- Students would be the breakup of the marks as explained in the tables below. For the theory portion – the papers that were canceled, the students would be marks as per the 30:30:40 ratio and the marks of the practical exams would be used as it is.
- The Supreme Court has in principle accepted the proposal submitted by CBSE for calculation of marks.
- If students had 5 subjects and two had a 70:30 split and 2 had an 80, 20 split while the 5th was a 50,50 split, the marks would be calculated as per table two for each individual subject.
By July 31st, 2021, CBSE Class 12th Result 2021 is likely to be released. The board recently held an emergency meeting with various schools, requesting that they finish tabulating Class 10th results as soon as possible. The CBSE has intimated that schools will need all of their resources to compute Class 12th results on time.